Back Solid Food again


Following my dentist’s instructions, I have been on a soup diet for the last few days. On a cold day, I like a good bowl of soap. Makes me feel warm.

Eating a bowl of soup more often, it just doesn’t cut it.

That’s why yesterday was so nice. I finally got to eat something more meaningful. Yes, my gums are still sore but getting better with each passing day.

I dropped the ibuprofen on Wednesday.  In my case, my dentist over exaggerated the pain. If I had taken the drugs that he had recommended, I am not sure if I could feel anything.
Of course, there is one thing that’s tough to swallow.  He has me rinsing with warm salt water 3 times per day. Think of being at the ocean, a wave rolls in to shore, and catches you with your mouth open. 

That’s exactly what it taste like. Fun, fun, fun.

So the recovery is going well and should be in my rear view mirror in a couple of weeks. Should be perfect time as I am looking to kick off a busy May of racing.

Tails from the trail,

The Cool Down Runner

  

Comments

Popular Posts