15 degrees

Only the most hearty of souls were taking to the trails this morning. I have to count myself among these lucky few individuals who choose to brave the cold temperatures, which has settled over the Charlotte area.

I am not sure what the difference was between yesterday and today, but my face was tingling this morning. The tingling didn’t go away until I hit about the 40 minute mark of my run.

After my little tumble on the trail yesterday, I was happy to make it through unscathed today. Mainly because I stayed away from the rougher trails, and hit the trails covered in pine needles.

That’s it for my trail every day report.

On a side, I want to give a shout out to Mr Spada on his awesome run yesterday at the Frosty 50K. At age 52, he once again showed that he can still get it done. Logging a time just over 3 hours 30 minutes all done with temperatures hovering well under the freezing mark.

Congrats on your on your effort, Steve. Job well done.


The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts