Cologne or Perfume – Before the workout

Let's just say, I'll bet you are wondering what this has to do with running. Well, to be frank, it probably doesn't have anything to do with it but I thought it would be interesting.

This morning, I was running on the North Meck. Trail when this mt. biker rode passed me. Being that the rain yesterday cleared the air, all of the smells were quite clear. That was until this mt. biker passed me. Then, it was like "wow", I am not sure what brand of cologne that he was wearing but clearly it was strong. Then on the return trip, he rode passed me again leaving me to bare the scent for nearly a mile before the air cleared.

But as struggled to inhale some fresh clean air, I began to wonder. Do men and women put on cologne or perfume before workout? Typically, this is not something that I notice but I guess this guy spilt the entire bottle on himself before heading out. To leave that kind of trail behind him, he must have.

Maybe a little cologne or perform can be a good thing but be judicious with the amount. You really don't want to give those round a headache.


 


 

Thoughts on a beautiful morning on the trail.


 

Comments

Popular Posts