Mizuno's Body Warming Technology - Take 2

Last week, we had a few cold days here in Charlotte. I dug into my drawer of running clothes and pulled out my new Mizuno running gloves and hat.

With the temperatures hooving around 32 degrees, I was crossing my fingers these gloves and hat would work.

As expected, I was little cold during the first mile. But things warmed up gradually. Although, this could have more to do with the fact that it was sunny and my gloves and hat are black.

Either way, I am going to give Mizuno credit my hands and head were warm.

Normally, I run a loop course and as I turned back toward home, I suddenly hit a head wind. It was not gusting, but it was just enough to be annoying .

And after just a few minutes, I was ready for some heavier gloves. The wind cut right through the gloves. My fingers were freezing.

So enough said. The Mizuno running gloves and hat work fairly well down to about 32 degrees and no wind. But if the wind is blowing, abandon your pride and pull on some heavier gloves.

Your hands will thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts