Shoulder Tension


Forever is a long time but this is how long that it seems since I had my last massage. Maybe you are asking how I knew that it was too long. Well, let me tell you. My therapist dug into my shoulders and trapezoids. When she did I came off the table." Ouch", were they ever tight. She must have worked them for twenty minutes. I was ever so glad that she moved on to my legs. Over the next two days when I rolled my shoulders, I rolled them very gingerly. As the soreness passed I felt so much better for it.

Body maintenance is important for every one of us. For those of us who are physically active the important cannot be stressed enough. Having a knowledgable therapist to help work out the sore or tight spots keeps us healthy and injury free. Think of a massage as “an ounce of prevention is a pound of the cure” or “an hour long massage can go along ways toward avoiding the weeks of injury recovery”.

 

Get one today,

The Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Popular Posts