Windy Day


Wow, was it windy or what yesterday. Is this what it is like to be a kite just dancing in the wind? Steering it’s self away from power lines like I did as the wind pushed me into the oncoming traffic. Of course having the helping hand of the wind pushing on my shoulders helped me click off some nice splits without much serious effort.  Who doesn’t enjoy the feeling of floating on air?

Those miles were easily equalized when I turned directly into the headwind, however. Literally, with my arms churning and my legs pumping I was going nowhere fast. To casual observer, perhaps I gave the appearance of running in place.  I certainly felt like I was running in place.

And this is February, isn’t March supposedly the windy month.

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner  

Comments

Popular Posts