Running Journal Masters’ Champion ‘12/’13


I have run in numerous Running Journal Grand Prix races over the years, but I never scored well enough to win it until this year.

The Running Journal Series runs from Sept through the end of May, and it hits courses all over the south east. I participated in two races during this past season: Charlotte Turkey Trot 8k and the Myrtle Beach Half Marathon. By running two races, I scored enough points in the ten race series to win the Masters’ Champion.

Winning this honor is fantastic. The Running Journal Series includes some of the biggest races around which means that it also draws some of the best runners. Any runners that calls himself a racer knows these are the races to reach your goals and set PRs.

I am looking forward to running more of these races in this coming year.

 

Sharing one thought at time,
The Cool Down Runner
Running Journal Series Masters' Champion

Comments

Popular Posts