More up tempo work

Another morning was spent trying to kick up some dust at McAlpine. However, the dust cloud is just as not prevalent as it once was. But it doesn't stop me from trying.

We warmed up with a few miles and then started the workout from Old Bell and went all the way down to the first mile point of the 5k course. There we turned around and headed back.

The workout went reasonably well. We alternated 400s and 800s with a 400 recovery between each. The entire workout covered 6 miles with 3 miles of it very up tempo.

Effortwise, I feel like I was running about 75%. For whatever the reason, I just don't feel like I can really lean on the hamstring just yet. Definitely in later stages of a workout, I can really start to feel the hamstring give way. But things continue to go in a positive direction because there seems to be a difference than where I was running 4 to 6 weeks ago.

I have another up tempo workout on Sunday morning so will see what happens.


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner


 


 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts