Great Harvest Bread Company – mmmm – very good

When a company does a lot to support running in the Charlotte community, I always try to reciprocate. Normally, I don't announce my actions but this time, I thought that I would.

This weekend, I ventured down to the Great Harvest Bread Company. They have been part of the Charlotte Running scene for a number of years and after most of the bigger area races in Charlotte, they are more than willing to provide a hungry runner with a slice of bread. I know because I have taken advantage of their kindness are more than one occasion.

This weekend, I visited their Kings Court location and picked up loaf of Honey Whole Wheat. I was already nibbling on a slice by the time that I was getting back in my car. I have always been a big bread eater and there is nothing like fresh made bread.

I tried to interest my daughters in a slice but they weren't much interested. Oh well, sometimes it is okay if your kids on don't like something. It just means there is more for me. Now, if they just didn't like chocolate ice cream the same way, I would be all set.


 

Breading winning thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts