Carolina Cycling TT tonight

In just a few hours, I will be flying around the high banks of Charlotte Motor speedway on my bike. Well, I might not be flying and I might be on the high banks, but the legs are feeling decent which means maybe, possibly a PR night.

But for that to happen, let's hope the clouds stay overhead to keep the temperature down and the wind settles this evening. A lot of both usually make conditions less than ideal at the speedway.

This will be first time for my new disk wheel has circumferenced the track so I have a lot interest in seeing how that shakes down. Everybody tells me that aero champions weight every time. I certainly hope it does.

My PR is 24:45, but my goal time is 22:24. I have some work to do, but then this is why we all have goals. We need something to work towards. Achievements mark the foundation for human growth.


 

Wish me luck,


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts