1 Day left until OBX


OBX here I come or better yet, here I am.


Driving into into Nags Heads, NC was great. The entire area is absolutely beautiful.


As I set here typing this blog, I have a great view of the ocean. Nothing makes me feel better than to hear the sounds of the waves hitting the beach.


I have already checked out the last 3 miles of the marathon course and have settled in to the beach house. The anticipation is starting to set in on me. I am ready to get this race on.


At the moment, I waiting on Chris and Sarah to finish their run. Then, we are going to hit the expo and grab some pasta dinner.


Afterwards, we are heading over the Penguin Isle SoundSide Grill & Bar to meeting with some other runners. It should be a fantastic time. I believe it last from 7 until 9 pm.


From there is back to the beach house and get some rest. I never sleep well the night before a race and with this being a marathon, I will not sleep much Saturday night.



Comments

Popular Posts