Charlotte Running Company Race Team


I’m excited to announce officially that I am a member of Charlotte Running Company Race Team.  

This change began several months ago when Scott, one of the Charlotte Running Company Owners, reached out to me. Life moves on and change is always good so I agreed to come on board.  

Since then, he, Flavia, and I have been working on the formation of our team which has been a really exciting process for me.

Our team has fantastic team members, and I am looking forward to wearing our Charlotte Running Company Race team colors in some local races around Charlotte. Look for us to be racing alot and especially if the race has a team category.

When you see me from now on, the jersey colors will be in Green and Black.

See you at the races,

The Cool Down Runner

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts