Running Log


Running Log books

Whether you like to record your running in a physically log book or through some online mileage tracking system (yes, there are numerous one on the internet), the point is that you really should do it.

Through my nearly 30 years of running, I kept detailed running log books some years. Other years, I didn’t. Looking back now, I wish that I had.

Let me tell you why.

For the last 7 years, I have been filling up Athleticore with my daily runs and workouts. Now, I can look back to any year and any day to refresh my memory about the workouts that I did or the races that I ran or just to see how I was running.

This gives me a great perspective to further refine my training, racing, or my running goals in general.

I highly recommend that if you are not tracking your running, you really should do it.

 

Sharing on thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts