Wired Up

Anyone else ever ran a late night race and then couldn't go to sleep when you got home. Yes, that is exactly where I was last night. I didn't know if it was from the excitement of the race or from talking to all of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while.

But when I got home, I didn't feel sleepy.

Hoping to push myself toward bed, I tried propping myself up in front of the TV. Sometime around 1am, I finally started to feel a little sleepy and headed off to bed. Seems like I just need about 3 or 4 hours to unwind after these late night races. My brain works overtime processing all of the events of the evening.

I wish I could turn it off but I can't.

On the bright side, I don't race that often in the evening so it is not like I will die from it.


 

Have a great weekend,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts