The weather

Ever stand around talking to someone long enough and the topic of conversation will almost always transition to a discussion concerning the weather. Mainly, this occurs when you have exhausted all other topics that you and this other person share. Or at least that you feel comfortable discussing.

Certainly, I am not at the end of topics to discuss on my blog but I cannot ignore discussing this June weather.

Pretty much the entire spring, I am soaked in perspiration when I finish my runs. With the onset of the summer months, this wasn't something that I expected to change any time soon.

Boom, June arrives. And, since then, the weather has been nothing short of awesome. Temperatures have been in the upper 70s to low 80s. Humidity has been low. My runs start a little cool, but once I get rolling, the body loves the temperature.

Do I expect it to change? Yes. Do I want it to change? Heck, no.

Give me this weather year around.


 

Sharing one thought at time,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts