Tangle


The time has come to put the mind games on the back burner for a while and discuss another topic – tangled head phones.

Everyone has had this experience at one moment in time or another.

You lay down your iPod head phone or ear buds. You go do some other stuff and in a day or two, you come back to use them again. No longer are they laid out nice and neat, but the cord has been run over, around, and through to the point that is just one big knot. Then, for the next 10 minutes, you painstakingly work the cord loose and back its original long slender state that allows it to be used best.

From personal experience, coming back from the Y, I put my ear buds back in the case making sure to not intertwine the wire. Somewhere after the room goes dark the spirits of tangled ear buds enter my dwelling, search out my ear bud case, and then proceed to leave me with one ugly ball of wire. And why they do it, I have no idea. Maybe in some past life, I wronged a cousin or tossed out a perfectly good set of ear buds. For whatever the reason, my hope is they will accept my apology and no longer visit my domicile and entwine my ear buds.

I promise whatever I did wrong; I am sorry. Please don't tangle my ear buds again.



Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts