Hadley Form Drills – session #1

After Mark put us through our paces with the running form drills last week, I was sold on it.

Fast forward to this week and yesterday evening after work, I searched through my garage for the cones that I used when my daughters played soccer. Had to blow the dust and cob webs off of them. Then, I headed to the Y to find a nice grassy field.

I setup my cones and did a little dynamic warm up. Then, I started the drills.

By the time that I was half way through I was sweating. ¾ of the way through, sweat was dripping off my nose. After the box step, I was completed soaked.

Total time spent was probably 30 minutes, but I felt it in my legs.

I still have lots to learn and my body is still trying to master each of the movements, but making an effort is the first step on the road to success.

The current plan is to do the 2nd session this Saturday afternoon.

If you want to join, let me know.


 

Sharing one thought at time,


 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts