Twilight tonight

Ok, it is finally friday and I am looking forward to racing tonight. I hope my legs don't have any ill effects from the Atlanta trip. Some times riding is a car for long hours drags you down.

I put on my compression shorts and calf sleeves this morning so I could wear them through out the day. The thought being, they would keep my legs from feeling sluggish.

When I ran the Waxhaw 5k, my legs felt really sluggish. I cannot afford them being sluggish tonight or I will be watching Steve S. run off in the sun set.

On another note, I got the TrySports teams setup for tonights races. We are having both a mens and womens team. Hopefully, at least one of the teams can win it if not both teams.

If you are coming out to the race tonight, we are doing a pre run of the course starting about 6pm - heading out from the starting line.

Anyone is welcome to join us.

Comments

Popular Posts