Dilworth Criterium

Last weekend was very busy for me but I still found some time to drop by and watch part of the Dilworth Criterium. Watching these guys play a fast paced game of chess on bikes was most interesting. There are moves and counter moves. Guys would drop back while others would sprint head. There were open, age groups and classifications. I didn’t understand everything that was going on but I found myself interested and trying to get a handle on it.

Reading through the results, they have a Masters race so if I can stay injury free and find enough time to ride, I am going to put my name down for the race next year. Who cares if I get dropped, just opportunity to try something new and different is the exciting part.

Now, I just need to get that bike and have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts