Chiropractic Care

Over the last few weeks, I noticed my left knee has some increasing soreness. Usually, the first couple of miles I get steady stream of pain signals going to my brain.

Then, as my body warms to the effort of running, the pain abates. I knew I should have it checked out by a doctor but I was struggling to find the time.

On Wednesday, I dropped by to see Dr. Markel at Pain Relief and Wellness Center. I told him was going on with my knee, and he went to work on it.

He was digging in pretty good on my quad during the session. Yesterday, I could really feel the quad. There was definitely some tenderness, and there was some residual soreness from the session.

However, on a whole, it felt so much better.

Thinking about it now, I realized that I need reminding as much as anyone. When something doesn't feel right, I shouldn't put off having it checked out.

Suffering in silence hurts only me. Why I do it; I don't know. There is no real reason for it.

This is why I suggest that people don't follow my lead.

When those aches and pains don't feel right, don't wait. Have them checked out. In the long run, your body will thank you for it.


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts