Running IQ - II

After writing my previous blog on Running IQ, I couldn't stop thinking about it. And as I did so, I begin to wonder if I had taken a too strict approach to what it means to have a high Running IQ.

So in this blog, I would like to take a step back.

In the simplist explanation possible what does it mean to have a high Running IQ.

If I take into context of how others describe sports related IQs, here's what I now think is a demostration of a high Running IQ.

A person who has a natural high Running IQ is probably relatively new to running but is able to listen to and understand their own body's feedback while training and possibly racing. By listening to this feedback, they are able to sucessfully reach their goals.

Not perfect, I think is says what I want.

Comments

Popular Posts