Mizuno's Body Warming Technology

With my RFYL gift certificate, I picked up the new Mizuno hat and gloves. These two items were made with Mizuno's body warming technology.

Don't ask me to explain it because I have no idea how they do it.

But given that is 43 degrees a couple of mornings back, I decided to try them. Maybe it was not the best day for a test drive but then when you have a new toy, no one wants to wait very long to see how it works.

For my official report, both my head and hands were quite warm and dry for the entire run. Even after taking a tumble in the dirt, both gloves and hat continued to function.

After the run, I noticed that mositure had collected on the outside of the hat but the inside was still dry.

I want to reserve another test day which is much colder. Being that it is December, I should get a new test in very soon and when I do, I will post another update.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait to read you full review. With the temps dropping I always am looking for good gear to keep me warm.

Popular Posts