Do you run with a tool

I was finishing a run earlier this week, and I was standing at the end of my street stretching before walking back to my house.

This guy was walking by and asked me if I always run with a tool. I had to laugh. No, I do not make it a habit of running with a tool or in this case a wrench. As it so happens, I was running up Statesville Rd when I saw a wrench laying in the grass. I just did what anyone else would do; I picked it up and carried it home. I would wager that a good portion of my tool set comes from my runs.

Hey, every run can be an adventure because people lose the strangest of things. In full disclosure, I do not bring every one of them home. I am not a hoarder. I like to give others a chance at some of this stuff. LOL.

Kickin' up trail dust

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

jeff classey said…
have done that many times!

Popular Posts