Nagging feeling


This morning I packed up my car and set off on my trip to Vienna, IL. For the better part of the trip, I had this nagging feeling that I had forgotten something. When I reached the hotel, I walked around back and popped open the trunk.

As if I had been struck by lightning, I realized what had been nagging at me all day. My Camel Bak was missing.

I have no idea how I forgot it. I am running a 100 miler. A Camel Bak is a crucial piece of equipment for a 100 miler, and I simple walked out the door and left it. I do not know what I was thinking.  

At least I arrived a day early so I can do some hunting tomorrow. Hopefully, I will find another one. If not, I can always go with some hand held bottles. Those are pretty easy to track down.

Kickin’ up trail dust while looking for a CamelBak,

The Cool Down Runner




Comments

Popular Posts