Are those Hokas that you are wearing

I was strolling up Sunset Blvd at Disney's Hollywood Studios Park this past weekend when we decided to get our picture taken by one of the photo pass photographers. She must have taken note of my shoes because she asked if I liked them.

Like them; I love them. Going to Disney is like walking a 1/2 marathon every day. Wearing a good pair shoes means the difference between wanting to leave early and staying to the very last minute.

Apparently, she had order herself a black pair of Hoka similar to the ones that I was wearing. I told her that they were awesome. I wouldn't wear anything else at Disney. Hopefully, she finds her experience the same. I can only image what it is like to spend 8 hours taking pictures on the hot Disney asphalt.

Kickin' up the trail dust,

The Cool Down Runner   

Comments

Popular Posts