New Equipment at the Y


After a week long vacation, I headed back into the Y last Monday. I was strolling along to my favorite stair master when I noticed something different. They had rearranged the machines. Every few months the powers that “be” move the machines around. At first, I thought this was just to shake up the people using them but on second thought, I suspect that this is their way of cleaning up the dust and dirt that builds up around.

However, as I peered closer, I noticed that not only were the machines rearranged, but they were also different weight machines.

I like it when they get new equipment, but I am always disappointed too. Each time that they do this, they usually swap out the machines that work well for runners. I would love to know what criteria is used to select the new machines. May be some day I will ask them.

For now, I will adjust my work out circuit to include all of these new machines. And, here's hoping this little shake up will shake me up to running better i.e. faster in '19

Happy Trails,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts