Racefest Cheer Zone


Every day each of us should strive to learn something new. It doesn’t matter what you learn, but the fact that you learned it is what’s important.

I live each day this way.

So last Saturday, I learned that there was an underpass on Fairview. In all my runs down this road, I never realized that this existed. You really had to look close and know where to look to actually see it.

If it hadn’t been for us doing the Charlotte Running Club Cheer Zone at here, I probably still wouldn’t have realized it.

Anyway, I had a great time. Mike announced that we were doing a beach. We dressed up the underpass with some lights and decorations. We set up some beach chairs and umbrella.

It was all to spice up the runner’s experience during this section.

I pulled out my camera and took some 700+ photos which are posted on our Charlotte Running Club Facebook page. They are free of charge so if you see yourself. Feel free to download it with my compliments.
I often wonder if people realize it, but it is the small things that make the world a better place. Cheering someone who isn't have the greatest day or just needs that little extra encouragement can make all the difference in someone life.
Never miss an opportunity to make a difference. No matter how small it is.
 
The Cool Down Runner
 

Comments

Popular Posts