Todd Williams' Run Safer Clinics


As much as I think that I am safe while I am out running, I fully realize that I am probably just one step away from someone with no “good” in mind.

This brings me to my topic for today.  How to respond when a threat happens?

Checking out Todd Williams Run Safer initiative is an excellent place to learn more about responding.

I met Todd in January of this year when he first came around holding these clinics. He was back in Charlotte at the Charlotte Running Company last week demonstrating to runners what to do when one of those bad situations happens. His clinics last about an hour and in my opinion are well worth the investment of your time.

If you missed these two clinics, check out his website. He has a lot of information and even demonstrates techniques to use. The videos are excellent.

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts