TT tonight

Jimmy Johnson doesn't get first dibs tonight. I will be the one making circles around Charlotte Motor Speedway in the 2nd event in the Carolina Cycling Time Trial Series. All thou my speed will nowhere near his 180+ mph, I am sure our pulse rates will be roughly the same at about 180 bpm.

The last race went off just over a day after Boston and my legs were feeling rough. Now, just about a month has past and my legs feel roughly the same.

What does mean?

Well, my guess, Tom T. rode about 30 seconds faster than me during the last TT and he did Boston as well. I need to dig deep and try to ride a little faster. 24:47 was the mark last time so unless I want to hear it from Tom, I had better get my time down at least 30 seconds.

May the wind be with me tonight.


 


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts