Summer Track Series – It must be summer time

Run for Your Life has taken over the Charlotte Summer Track this year and after a year off, I will be back running the series again. Will I break 5 minutes for the mile? Not sure, I haven't been doing any speed work and the legs are not feeling especially fast.

All I can say is that I will do what I do best go out and run hard.

First Gun goes off at 6pm at the Myers Park High School Track tomorrow night 5/31/2011 and the mile heat will start at roughly 6:45.

If you can, come out and run. If you don't want to run, at least come out and cheer your friends. They will be sweating hard as they churn around the track in the heat.

EVENTS:
50 Meter Dash (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats all 5 weeks)
100 Meter Dash (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats Included all 5 weeks)
1 Mile (1609 Meters)
4 x 100 (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heat Included – all 5 weeks)
400 Meters (Kids 10 & Under Untimed Heats Included all 5 weeks)
800 Meters
200 Meters (Kids Heats 10 & Under Untimed Heats Included all 5 weeks)
3200 Meters (except June 14)
5000 Meters (June 14 Qualifying and June 28 Championship)


 


 

Thoughts from the Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts