10 PM Curfew

 So Governor Cooper put in an executive order for a 10 PM curfew here in NC. I wondered how this was going to affect my WWC New Year's eve trail race which was slated to go off at 11PM. My answer came last night, and I am excited about the change. 

The WWC guys really doubled down this time. 

First, they move their New Year's eve race back to 6 PM so it is inside of the 10 PM cut off. Then, they doubled down by offering a 9 AM New Year's day race. Best of all for those us that I have already registered, we can run both races for the price of one race. 

Now, this is way I call creative thinking and putting the runners first. 

Big Kudos to the WWC for their efforts to make things happen and just another reason why we should support their races. 


The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts