TIFOSI Sunglasses

If you have seen me in the last two weeks, you may have noticed that I have not been sporting my traditional orange sunglasses. For some unknown reason I felt like a change. This meant picking out a new pair of sunglasses. This time I picked out something in black rather than the usual orange.

Browsing through the sun glasses selection at TrySports, I spotted a pair of TIFOSI Optic eyewear.

They were model "Seek", color "Gloss Black", Style "0180400277".

The frames are "Gunmetal" color which is how the manufacturer describes them. They weigh "a whole" 24 grams and are expected to fit runners from small to large. I guess no matter the size of the body; all heads are relatively the same.

Based on info from the website, they have a high bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage.

Thus for the last couple of weeks, I have been wearing them during my runs on very hot days. Other than a wipe off from the sweat they have been functioning as expected.

My biggest concern is that they provide protection against the sun's UVA/UVB rays. The sun's rays are hard on a runner's eyes and more often than not, runners tend to squint to limit the amount of sun light entering their eyes.

I see it far too often with runners.

Maybe you would like these sunglasses or maybe other brands. Regardless, the reason I am sharing this is that every runner should be wearing sun glasses. Eye protection whether it is from the sun's rays or from a rock picked up and flung at you from the tire of a passing car is very important.

Above all else, you should protect your eyes.


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner


 

Comments

Popular Posts