New TrySports Store


 

Last week, I was out of town for vacation when the new TrySports in South Park opened. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to check it out so this weekend, I put it on my to-do list.

Saturday afternoon came and I headed across town.

My GPS lead me right to the front door. Wow, this was a big building.

Inside, they have a big show room. Wait no scratch that, they have a huge show room.

There's room for tread mills, weights, bikes, bike machines, bleachers, etc. My little browsing adventure probably took 30 to 45 minutes as I tried to take in all of the details.

Then, there are the posters on the wall. I really like the fact that they included photos of people that work for TrySports. There were pictures of Chris, Jeremy, and Kent. The picture Kent was from one the Team's victory moments when we won the CO-ED division from the Palmetto Relay.

And as usual, they were busy. I never seem to catch the stores during a slow period. However, I did get a chance to talk with Lauren and just a minute with Justin. There were other new faces wearing TrySports shirts. They were busy so hopefully on my next visit I will be able to introduce myself.

The store is definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

TrySports Charlotte South Park
721 Governor Morrison St, 150
Charlotte, NC 28211
Phone: 704-442-3930
Fax: 704-442-3933


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner


 


 

Comments

Popular Posts