Tower 93

 This evening, I will be heading to the WWC for their Shot in the Dark 5k/10k races. I am looking forward to getting in a little more night time experience on the trails. 

However, I am particular looking forward to tonight's 10k race. 

This all goes back to a few weeks ago when I was talking with the guys that put on the Whitewater Race Series. They innocently asked me what my favor trail was. To which, I replied "Tower 93". I love running this trail because it is nice soft pine needles to the top. Then, I pop out to run in the open section which fast and furious decent to the bottom. Most every run that I do that the WWC, I always hit this trail.

Well, this week I pulled up the map for the coarse, and I thought that my eyes were deceiving me. There was Tower 93 in the 10k race coarse. I did a little fist pump setting here at my desk. Finally, after years of running nearly every other trail at the WWC, I am getting a chance at Tower 93. 

Those guys do listen to the runners, and they do work hard to give us the experience that we all want. 

Head torch time, 

Cool Down Runner 

Comments

Popular Posts