2nd Covid Vaccine Shot - Done

 Thursday morning, I received my second Covid vaccine shot. Getting the 2nd dose was pretty much the same process and same location as before. I got there a few minutes early and was able to drive right up for my shot. 

For the first few hours after the shot, I pretty much felt normal. However, by Thursday evening, I was starting to feel a little off. Friday morning, I work up, and I could feel it in my back and shoulders. I was pretty lethargic the entire day. Everything that I did just required an additional force of will. 

Fortunately, I did not have any of the other symptoms: a headache, chills, or fever. 

I didn't feel much like making dinner so I grabbed some take-out. I then settled myself in front of my tv for the evening. About 7 AM, I started to feel better. By 9 PM, the body aches had greatly diminished.

Saturday, I got up and ran 20 miles. It wasn't one of my better runs but still I got it done.

It was not a great experience but if helps get us back to normal, I feel like it is a small price to pay. I know others have had worse reactions. Still it is better than getting Covid. 


Cool Down Runner Adventures

 


Comments

Popular Posts