Health Screening

My daughter was asking me about dinner one night last week. She was talking about having spaghetti which in and of its self is not bad. However, she loves it with some hamburger. My mouth was watering just thinking about dinner. Turning it down was so very hard. I could already taste it on my tongue. But I just couldn't do it.

I went on to explain to her that I had to be on my best behavior. My yearly health screening was coming up in a few days. After spending so much time dinning on veggies, I certainly didn't want to hijack my test results at the last minute. 

Fast forward to this week, my results arrived yesterday. All of the numbers were in the good range. I was happy to see that my Cholesterol continues to be in the excellent range. Under 200 mg/dL is considered good. My Cholesterol level was 148. Looking back at the last 2 years, I was down from 167 in '18 and 157 in '19.

All in all, I am very happy with the entire results. Apparently, running does have benefits.

Kickin' up the trail dust,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts