Squirrel Nut Butter - follow up

I guess that I didn't get enough Squirrel Nut Butter under arms, and as I was finishing up my first lap, I could feel it rubbing. I had put the Squirrel Nut Butter in my drop bag. Being prepared is always a good thing.

I reached in to my bag and pulled it out. I unscrewed the lid, but I couldn't get any of the butter out of the jar. Even at 60 degrees, the consistency of the butter is hard solid.  

So not having any luck with the Nut Butter, I opted for my backup plan, and I dipped into my tiny jar of Petroleum Jelly. I applied a liberal portion, closed the lid, and headed off.

I really like the Nut Butter but if it isn't kept warm, it is nearly impossible to use. 

Something to keep in mind for those Squirrel Nut Butter users. 


Kickin' up trail dust,

The Cool Down Runner

 

Comments

Popular Posts