Breaking out the Spikes

I have been setting here this morning and cleaning up my racing spikes. Why would I be cleaning spikes on the day after Thanksgiving? Well, just about 2 years have passed since I last wore them. That's was in a 10k cross country race. Since then, they have been setting on my shelf waiting to see action again.

Tomorrow morning, they will get their chance.

For I don't know how long, I have ventured down to watch the Foot Locker races at McAlpine. Not one time have I entered the open/masters race.

A couple weeks ago, I decided that this year I wanted to run it so I signed up. This seemed like a good time to check this off my bucket list.

Tomorrow morning at 8AM, I will be heading to the starting line and take my chances on appears to be a cool crisp November morning. The best type that a runner wants for racing.

Come out and watch us run.

Remember, the extra walking will help burn off the Thanksgiving calories.


 

Sharing one thought at time,

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts