Absorbine Jr


Growing up, Absorbine Jr was one the commercials that I remember clearly. No explanation as to why I remember it, but I do. At the time, understanding the need for it probably wasn’t important. After playing, working, whatever I did, rarely was I ever sore.

Fast forward a few years, ok, fast forward a lot years, the understanding finally hits home. Over the weekend, I spent quite a bit of time digging up my yard to move to some plants around. You understand. Right? Once you buy a house, you work on it for the rest of your life.

Anyway, most of Saturday was spent digging, cutting, hauling, and covering. Sunday, my shoulders had that nagging feeling of soreness. Today, DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) has fully set in.  Rolling my shoulders just reminds me that I am not 20 anymore.

Which brings me back to the Absorbine Jr commercial, hitting up WalGreens later today for a bottle sounds like a good idea.

Oh, my aching shoulders. LOL

 

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts