Yellowish Green Shoes

 A few weeks ago, I was running repeats at Crowders Mt. This particular week, this one guy stood out. What caught my attention was that he was wearing these bright yellowish green shoes. They were hard to miss in the day light. Likely, they were even harder to miss at night. 

Anyway, besides his shoes just watching how he was tackling the climb caught my attention. Honestly, I thought that I climbed the tough sections pretty well. After watching, I just shook my head. He was digging-in on climbs, and he was making it look easy. I was envious. I might be able to hold that pace for 100 yards or so but then, after that I probably wouldn't be able to breathe. 

Kudo to him. 

I never know who might see but seems like a lot of people like including Crowders Mt. in their training plans. 

Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts