Is a take 2 possible

 This past weekend I was talking with another ultra runner that completed Yeti 100. He was telling me about his training, and he was thinking about going back next year. He thought that he could improve upon his time. 

Funny, he was sharing his story with me. The same thought had crossed my mind. 

I had been on the Va. Creeper trail several times prior to the race, but there is nothing like the race day experience to provide the ultimate clarity of an event. I took away several things that I would like want to change or at least do slightly different. 

At this point, memories of the race are still too fresh in my mind so luckily, I don't have to make a decision anytime soon based off fatigue and soreness that I felt afterwards. 

So ask me Jan 1st '22. That's when registration opens. 

Cool Down Runner Adventures



Comments

Popular Posts