Crowders Mt - Visit

 So I was back at Crowders for some Tower Trail repeats. I wanted to get in about 15 miles. To my surprise, I did not see any familiar faces. There seemed to be an entirely new crew of people make the trek up and down the mountain. One guy seem to be running loops down the Tower Trail but I am guessing up the Backside. I never met him going up only coming now. I noticed one woman that seemed to be doing the opposite. She was always heading up Tower Trail but I never saw her coming down. 

To each his or her own. I was about 3 minutes off my best time for this run. I guess that okay even my recent running activities. 

I am not sure that I will return to my weekly running of it. At least, until I have something on the horizon that makes it a good training add-on. For now, I am thinking that once a month makes the most sense. 

On a different note, hopefully everyone caught some of the Boston Marathon coverage. Watching it always inspires me. Makes me think about my own journey in to the city of Boston. That's one experience, I will never forget. 

Cool Down Runner Adventures

Comments

Popular Posts