Booster Shot

 Monday afternoon, I get my Covid booster shot. I don't know what I was thinking by scheduling it a few days after running 100 miles. 

I got the shot around 3 pm. By 6 pm, I started feeling a little off. By 9 pm, I just fell in to bed. Tuesday was hard. My neck, shoulders, and back ached. I was having hot and cold chills. Thinking was just harder. 

By 8pm, I crawled in to bed. I was wiped out.  I wrapped myself in about 40 blankets only to kick them off and then cover back up with them again a short time later.  

Around midnight, I woke up and realized that my fever had finally broken. I slept well in to the next morning. 

I still was not perfect but I felt better. As the day wore on, I continued to feel better. 

Setting here writing this, I definitely feel better than I felt 24 hours ago.

Planning on a booster, take a day from work. You are likely to not feel like doing anything. 

Cool Down Runner - staying healthy. 

Comments

Popular Posts