Snow Trail Run

  So last weekend, I was getting in some trail time. The temperatures were still in the 20s so I wasn't to worried about a sloppy trail. I did wonder about how much snow might still be on the trail. 

To my surprise, the actual trail was pretty much free of snow unless it was in a pretty shady area. It was kind of cool to be running along with snow on both sides of the trail. As I was walking back to my car, I thought that this would like be the last time that I see some snow for a while. 

Little did I know that snow was going to be back for 3rd straight weekend here in Charlotte. My snowman is just about gone so he needs a fresh coat of snow. 

What does all this mean? Well, I am as excited as 5 year old to get yet another opportunity to play in the snow on the trails.


Cool Down Runner 

Comments

Popular Posts