Tapering - Ugh

 So I began my taper, and let's just say it has been rough. All week long I have felt off. Not to mention with each passing day, I was feeling every ache and pain that has undoubtedly been beaten in to submission by the countless miles being churned through my legs. Throw in the abundance of time on my hands. I feel dizzy with energy. I am not one to set around doing nothing. I like being busy. Mostly, I like the feel that a good workout gives me. 

I didn't start to feel better until I got in to my 16 mile trail run on Saturday. Once the sweat and heat began to radiate from my body did those aches and pains seem to dissolve away.  Since then I have felt better. Let's hope it all works out. 

I will find out in just a few more days. 

A new Cool Down Runner Adventure begins later this week

Comments

Popular Posts