Moderna Vaccine - SIT-REP

 Time for a Situation Report or SIT-REP. I am now 2 days in after taking my first dose of the Moderna vaccine. 

Thursday afternoon and evening, I felt a little off as if my body was working a little extra hard. I felt a little more tired than usual.

I decided to hit the bed early and get a good night's sleep. About 8 and half hours later, my eyes pushed open. 

I felt better. Friday, I was pretty much back to normal. Other than, my arm was sore where I took the shot. By Saturday, the soreness in my arm was gone, and I ran 20 miles pretty much like any other weekend.

I have heard plenty of different stories but I seem to have fallen in to the majority of people with no adverse reactions. I will count my blessings, and I will hope that the same holds true for the 2nd dose. 

Stay strong my friends. This virus will be gone soon. 


Cool Down Runner Adventures. 



Comments

Popular Posts