Are we that desperate?


A new sign has been attached on to the doors of the restrooms at the WWC. The reads that something along the lines of the following…

Due to guest theft of hand soap and toilet paper, the bathrooms will be locked until further notice.

Have we become so desperate in this world that some of us need to stoop to stealing soap and toilet paper? Sadly as this may sound, this is apparently the case. I shake my head in awe. Just two weeks or so ago, people were going about their daily lives. Now, they stealing soap and paper.   

I am sadden about the fact that my fellow man or woman believes even thinks that in some type of bizarre world this is acceptable behavior.

So look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, is this something that you should be doing? By the load almighty, I hope the answer you hear back is “no”.

Life is difficult enough so don’t make it harder by doing this type of stuff.

The Cool Down Runner

Comments

Popular Posts