What Now!


The entire world is struggling to deal with this Corona Virus. Personally, there have been times in my life that I felt that my world is falling apart but typically, the world wasn’t falling apart around me. Life as we know it has changed at least for the short term and probably for the foreseeable future.

In these uncertain times, I need to feel like I still have some level of control in my life no matter how small it is. Working out has already been my way of doing this. Now, as I go forward I am trying to figure out how to continue to do this.

My first step is turning my house in to a small home gym. Relying on the Y is no longer an option, and I am expecting the Y to be closed for a while.

This is going to be interesting challenge, but I like everyone else will do what I can. 

I am going to be blogging about my efforts. Stay tuned.

And, remember while we are all distancing ourselves from each other. None of us are truly alone. We are all in this together, and like every other challenge coming at us, we will come out stronger on the other side. 

Kickin’ up the dust on my carpet… ;)

The Cool Down Runner



Comments

Popular Posts