Browsing for races


 I have been browsing Ultra Signup for a race later this year. Yet, I cannot seem to bring myself to click on the register button. Listening to all of these health officials discuss how this is all going to play out. I don’t see them letting us out of homes before Memorial Day. Even then, I cannot see them letting us hold any type of races before July, August, or even later.

But then, I even feel bad for even having these thoughts when so many have lost their fight against this terrible virus and even more are struggling in their fight today. I hope and pray that they are strong enough to overcome it.

My thoughts also got out to our health care works who are doing everything possible against impossible odds to preserve lives. Every one of them deserves our appreciation. Please remember this. 

Please also remember, a little niceness goes along way these days. Put a smile on your face, and you will likely get a smile back.

The Cool Down Runner  





Comments

Popular Posts