Summer Rain Run

 This morning I peeked out the door before my morning run, and I was greeted with the sight of a warm summer shower pelleting the asphalt in front of my home. 

Under normal circumstances, running in the rain is way down on my list of things to do. For some reason, getting totally soaked with sweat is much different to me than the soaking from the rain. 

However, on occasion a warm summer rain can be quite refreshing. Today, the rain was coming down just hard enough to get ground wet but not hard enough to make it unpleasant. I rather enjoyed the refreshing feel of the cool droplets hitting my tired muscles. 

So in the end, a nice warm summer shower is fine by me. I just don't want to make it habit. I still enjoy my cool dry days more. 

Hope you had a great run today,

Cool Down Runner



Comments

Popular Posts